VALUED CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES:
BELOW, YOU WILL FIND ALL OF THE GOVERNMENT-RECOMMENDED SANITARY MEASURES THAT PORTES ET FENÊTRES VERDUN IS COMMITTED TO TAKING IN ORDER TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS.
- Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will monitor the health status of all persons on a daily basis in order to prevent any potentially contagious workers or other individuals from accessing our worksites.
- All employees and subcontractors must fill out a declaration stating that they have no symptoms and that they have not traveled.
- To the greatest extent possible, Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will organize our work in such a way as to enforce social distancing of two meters between our workers and any other persons who are present on our worksites.
- Whenever the nature of the work prevents social distancing of 2 meters between 2 or more persons for a period greater than 15 minutes with no physical barrier, Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will ensure that all common areas and any objects at risk of contamination are cleaned regularly.
- Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will provide means for workers to wash their hands frequently during their shifts on our worksites, giving priority to handwashing with soap and water. Whenever running water is not available, alcohol-based (60 percent or greater) hand sanitizer gel will be available for use by the workers.
- To ensure social distancing of two meters, Portes et Fenêtres Verdun will pay special attention in orchestrating those moments when people may be gathered in the same place, namely during breaks, meals, and employee arrivals and departures from our worksites.
- Portes et Fenêtres Verdun is committed to cleaning all applicable areas listed below on a regular basis (at the start of the day, before and after lunch, and at the end of the day).
- Establishment: entry doors, knobs and handles, elevators, stair rails, interior doors, reception counter, delivery doors, doorbells and buzzers, etc.
- Restrooms: doors, knobs and handles, sinks, paper towel dispensers, hand dryer buttons, toilets, etc.
- Meal area: tables, chairs, counter, coffee machine, microwave, water dispenser, refrigerator, etc.
- Office area: telephones, keyboards, mice, desktops, common printers, etc.
- Vehicles: handles, interior doors including buttons, steering wheels, dashboards (radio volume control, ventilation, etc.), cup holders, central consoles, keys, etc.
- Worksites: doors, knobs and handles, trailers, lockboxes, portable sinks, portable toilets, building restrooms, work tables, etc.